At Borofsky, Amodeo-Vickery & Bandazian, P.A., with offices in Manchester and Nashua, we are committed to serving all of the legal needs of our clients. Our diverse practice allows us to provide quality, efficient representation to clients with multiple and overlapping legal issues. Much of our business comes from returning clients who were pleased with our level of service and results.
The scope of our practice includes:
- Traffic ticket defense: Our lawyers can help you fight any type of traffic ticket, including those issued for alleged speeding, reckless driving, lane violations, intersection violations and driving with a suspended license.
- Drunk driving defense: If you have been arrested on suspicion of DWI/DUI in New Hampshire, we can defend you against the criminal charges and represent you in administrative driver's license matters.
- Estate planning: We can help you establish an effective estate plan by drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives and other legal documents.
- Probate: We represent heirs, beneficiaries, executors, guardians and other parties in probate and estate administration matters.
- Family law: If you face divorce, a child custody matter or any other family law issue in New Hampshire, our attorneys are here to protect your rights and help you pursue the best possible outcome.
- Business law: We represent businesses at all phases, from formation and entity selection to day-to-day operations to business disputes.
We are experienced lawyers who care. Whatever your legal needs, we will provide you with strong representation and attentive service throughout the process.
To learn more or to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please contact us online or by telephone at 603-483-3332.