Attorney Amodeo-Vickery joined the firm in 1978 and is a partner and shareholder at Borofsky, Amodeo-Vickery & Bandazian, P.A. In addition to representing thousands of plaintiffs and claimants in Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation and Employment cases, she also maintains a very active Criminal Law practice with a strong concentration in DUI Defense.
Attorney Amodeo-Vickery has completed many specialized training programs conducted by the National College for DUI Defense, an elite group of lawyers and DUI Defense specialists recognized by the American Bar Association. As a member of this group, she is dedicated to protecting the constitutional rights of those accused of driving under the inflluence of alcohol and drugs. In addition to being a Certified Breath Test Operator in New Hampshire, Attorney Amodeo-Vickery is also one of a small number of defense lawyers who has been certified in Standard Field Sobriety Testing (SFST), which is the battery of tests administered by the police to assess a driver's level of intoxication.
During her thirty years as a trial attorney, Attorney Amodeo-Vickery has developed a varied and statewide trial practice. The location of her practice makes it possible to represent accident victims from Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermonth, Rhode Island and New York, as well as out-of-state residents who are facing criminal or traffic charges in New Hampshire.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- DWI and Criminal
- Traffic Violations
- New Hampshire, 1978
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- J.D. - 1978
- Hobart & William Smith College
- B.A. - 1972
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Member
- New Hampshire Association for Justice, Member
- Nashua Bar Association, Member and Past President
- National College for DUI Defense
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association, Member
- NH Retirement System Board of Trustees, Vice Chairperson, 1999 – 2004
- NHBA Committee for Cooperation with the Courts, Past Member
- NH Superior Court Rule 170 Certified Mediator